1. About us and the Website
- (A) “BlockEx”, “we”, “our”, or “us” means BlockEx Ltd and other companies and brands in the BlockEx group. BlockEx Ltd is a company that is registered in England and Wales with the Company Number .
- (B) “Website” means any website operated by BlockEx, including but not limited to: BlockEx.com, BlockExMarkets.com, DAXT.io.
- (C) “You” and “your” means any person using the Website, and any organisation or person using the Website on an organisation’s behalf.
3. BlockEx and its affiliated websites
- 3.2 BlockExMarkets.com is the Digital Asset Exchange Platform run by BlockEx. If you sign up to this site you may be able to trade cryptocurrencies. BlockExMarkets.com and the activities it facilitates may also be subject to their own additional terms and conditions found on that website.
- 3.3 DAXT.io is a website that provides information on the BlockEx “Digital Asset Exchange Token” which is the utility token that was launched by BlockEx through our ICO. DAXT.io and the activities it facilitates are may also be subject to their additional own terms and conditions found on that website.
4. Liability for other websites
- 4.1 The Website may also link to other websites, for example, Google Maps. These links are solely for your information, and these websites may be subject to their own terms and conditions. We cannot verify the accuracy of any information contained in third party websites, nor does the inclusion of these links represent an endorsement or a recommendation of the third party websites or the publications hosted there. BlockEx accepts no liability for the content of any such website to which the Website links.
- 4.2 BlockEx operates channels, pages and accounts on some social media, which can be accessed via links on the Website. We may monitor and record comments and posts made on these channels. We are not responsible for any information posted on those social media sites other than information we have posted ourselves. We do not endorse the social media sites themselves, or any information posted on them by third parties or other users.
5. Linking to the Website
- 5.1 You may link to our pages on our Website from your website, as long as it is done in a way that is both fair and legal, this includes, but is not limited to the sharing of social media content.
- 5.2 You must not link to our Website if doing so may damage our reputation or where you suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
6. Your Use of the Website
- 6.1 When you use the Website:
- (B) you agree not to impersonate any person or entity, use a fictitious name, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- 6.1 When you use the Website:
- 7.1 You are able to access a Blog on the Website. This hosts regular articles written by members of BlockEx staff and independent contributors. The Blog posts represent the views of the writers and not of BlockEx.
8. Contacting Us
- 8.1 As well as providing general information about what BlockEx does, the Website provides the opportunity to contact us to discuss your needs more specifically.
- 8.2 On the Website, you can find the details of our registered offices and contact information. You may write to us at these addresses.
- 8.3 The primary means of getting in touch with us is through the “Contact Us” feature. You can either access this directly, or, alternatively, you will reach this function through other parts of the site, for example when you request a demo of our brokerage software.
9. Data Privacy and Cookies
10. Our Intellectual Property Rights
- 10.1 Other than as set out elsewhere in these terms, we are the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Website and the material published on it, including, among other things, all trade marks, logos, service marks and service names, whether they are registered or not. These works are protected by, among other things, copyright laws and treaties around the world. We reserve all such rights.
- 10.2 You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Website content in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Website content except for your own personal, and non-commercial use.
- 10.3 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged. You must not in any way use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us to do so.
- 10.6 While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate and up to date we do not give or make any warranty or representation (whether express or implied) that any such information is accurate, timely, complete or available. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage as a result of your use of, or reliance on, the information on the Website, or for your inability to access or use the Website for any period of time.
- 10.7 While we endeavour to ensure that the Website is free from any viruses or other malicious or harmful content, we do not accept any liability for errors, delays, or damage to your computer or device as a result of using the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have up to date antivirus software, or any other necessary equipment in order to use the Website safely and to avoid anything that may damage or harm your computer or device.
11. Accessing the Website
- 11.1 We may have reason to update the Website from time to time, though we are not under any obligation to do so. We may update or remove information from the Website for business reasons, for example if an event is no longer being held, or if information is no longer relevant.
- 11.2 From time to time, we may restrict or suspend access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, for example for maintenance purposes. As such, access to the website is not necessarily permanent or guaranteed.
12. Term and Termination
13. Additional Provisions
14. Governing Law & Jurisdiction